We accept Afterpay as a payment method at checkout on our website, shopofftheracks.com
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over 8 weeks. There's no interest or added fees and nothing to pay up front for returning Afterpay users. Payment is automatically deducted from your credit card in four equal payments each fortnight and your order is shipped as normal, so there's no waiting like a layby.
*Maximum order value for debit credit cards is $500
To use Afterpay you need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in the United States
- Visa or Mastercard (please note AMEX and Discover are not accepted)
When Afterpay is available for your order it will appear as a payment option at the payment screen of checkout. Just follow the steps to make your payment.
If returning products from your order any refunds are adjusted to your final payment schedule. If your entire order is refunded prior to your first payment being charged no payment will be taken for your order.
For full terms and conditions or to access your Afterpay account please visit:
Installments by Afterpay allows retailers to offer installment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks.
Simply shop with one of your favorite stores found in the Shop Directory and choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by the retailer. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Installments by Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see 25% of the order value available to spend)
- minimum spend is $35 USD
- length of time you have been using Installments by Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
- the number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)
Whilst we know it can be frustrating to not know exactly how much you can spend each time or how many active orders you can have, our rules and approval process help Afterpay responsibly offer a completely free service to shoppers.
If the item is out of stock, or we are unable to send the item for any reason, we will send a refund to Afterpay. Here's a little info about how that works on their end: HERE